Take a look at this Dark Sugar Walnut Blondie by GrandivaCooks! 👀 Get in my belly! FULL RECIPE
5 cups Dark Brown Sugar
4 stick of margarine (melted)
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups All purpose flour
2 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa
1 tbsp of salt
Vanilla ice cream
1. Combine flour, salt and cocoa blend well together in bowl and set aside.
2. Then combine sugar, melted margarine and vanilla in a bowl blend well.
3. Now add 1 egg at a time till well blended.
4. Now add flour mixture a little at a time till well mixed.
5. Add walnuts and pour in a non stick pan.
6. Bake 350° for 45 mins or till done (all ovens are not the same).
7. Let cool, then add ice cream and chocolate syrup.