There’s nothing better than Mom’s Peach Cobbler! Try Latorra Garland’s FULL RECIPE!
1 15 oz. Can of Peaches
1 Cup of Dark Brown Domino Sugar
1 ½ Stick Unsalted Butter
¼ Cup All Purpose Flour
3 tbs Water
1 tsp Cinnamon
¼ tsp Nutmeg
½ Cup water
2 tsp vanilla
¼ tsp Almond Extract
1 Package Ready Made Pie Crust (2 rolls per pack)
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
2. In a medium Saucepan, add peaches, 1 stick of butter, brown sugar, ½ cup of water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Cook on medium heat until sugar and butter has melted.
4. In a small bowl add flour together and 3 TBS water together mix until smooth. (add more water if needed to get smooth texture)
5. Add flour to peaches mixture and cook until it has thickened.
6. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts and remove from heat.
7. Remove one roll of dough from the package and spread at the bottom of a 8 X 8 greased casserole dish.
8. Poke holes in the dough with a fork and bake bottom crust for 7 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and pour peach filling over bottom crust.
10. Remove other roll of dough from the package and cut in strips and layer across entire cobbler.
11. Sprinkle top crust with white sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Melt remaining butter and pour over top crust.
12. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until top crust is golden brown.