• ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
• 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
• 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple slices, drained
• 4 Maraschino cherries, halved (optional)
• 1 package Duncan Hines Signature Pineapple Cake Mix
• 1 package (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
• 4 large eggs
• 1 cup of water or coconut milk
• ½ cup oil
1pkg. frosting(your choice) and coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter then evenly sprinkle with brown sugar.
3. Arrange pineapple slices on top of mixture and place cherries (optional) in center of each pineapple; set aside.
4. Combine cake mix, eggs, water (or coconut milk), oil and instant pudding in large bowl.
5. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
6. Pour batter evenly over fruit in bundt pan.
7. Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Cool cake completely on wire rack. Invert onto serving plate.
9. Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 10-15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with coconut, and/or walnuts if desired.